Life Insurance comes in two types of packages:
Term insurance and Permanent insurance.
Why do I need Life Insurance?
Life insurance proceeds may help your family:
• To take the proper time to grieve
• Pay the mortgage
• Maintain their current standard of living
• Fund the kids college education
• Pay for final expenses
3325 Kirby Parkway Suite 102
Memphis, TN 38115
Phone: +1 901 507 6873
Who needs Life Insurance?
When do I need Life Insurance?
Whether you're young or old, married or single, have children or don't, learn how Life insurance might apply to your individual situation and fit into your financial plans.
Types of Life Insurance:
• Term Life Insurance is affordable with premiums that are guaranteed to remain level for 10, 20 or 30 years depending on the level term period selected.
• Whole Life Insurance is a permanent life policy designed to last for the insured's lifetime. Premiums are typically level and guaranteed for the life of the policy.
• Universal Life Insurance is a variation of permanent Life insurance that offers considerable flexibility to the policyholder. Premiums are flexible, death benefits are adjustable, and it accumulates cash value.